DetailsWith a HANS™ PowerPack 300 you can generate, store and use an impressive 300 watt hours of electricity – without getting an electric bill. Its built-in lights will brighten any room, and guide your way on a dark night. Its built-in USB port keeps you in touch by charging your mobile phone. It’s 12-volt port allows you to operate small electrical devices such as computers and televisions. Best of all, you can recharge it with sunlight. The HANS™ PowerPack 300 weighs only 4kg, but is strong and built to last. In fact, it comes with a 5-year warranty.
USB Port5V, up to 2.4A
12V Car Port11.5-16.8V (11A Max)
3x 1W & 1x 2W Lights300 hours maxInput
Wall Charger7 - 8 hrs
Solar66hrs (4.5W Integrated Solar Panel)
7-10hrs (Integrated + 60W Optional Solar Briefcase)Battery Details
Lifecycles1000+ Cycles to 80%
Rated Capacity20Ahr (288Whr Nominal)
Cell TypeLithium-Ion INR
Power Management SystemThe Hans Battery Management System (HBMS) is a highly efficient system that allows for full solar charging capability with little to zero parasitic power loss
Shelf-life70% State of Charge at 6 months, PowerPack should be used or charged at least every 6 monthsOther
Dimensions25.2cm L x 13.2 cm W x 32.2 cm H
Charge Temperature0°C to 45°C
Discharge Temperature-20°C to 60°C
Storage Temperature-20°C to 45°C
Features & Benefits
- The premium power plant – without an electric bill
A single charge provides:
- 300 hours of light (maximum).
- 30 mobile phone charges (maximum)*.
- Can power larger electrical devices such as computers and televisions.
Can be charged four ways:
- HANS™ Solar Briefcase (sold separately)
- HANS™ Free Electric Bike (sold separately)
- Built-in solar panel (included)
- AC charging cord (included)
- Long-lasting lithium battery.
- Lightweight (4kg) and portable.
- Rugged, durable construction.
- 5-year warranty.
- How To Use
- What's included